The relationship between experience and stress

Advertisement
9. All of the following are among the factors that determine whether an individual experiences stress except:
a.
the perception of the situation by the person's manager
b.
individual differences with regard to stress reactions
c.
the perception of the situation by the person him or herself
d.
the person's past experiences


ANS:  A                   

   10.   ____ is the process by which people select, organize, interpret, and respond to information from the world around them.
a.
Perception
b.
Thought process
c.
Past experience
d.
Social thinking


ANS:  A                   

   11.   Naresh, a senior management major, comments to his professor after class: "You know, I actually enjoyed giving my presentation in class today. I can remember during my sophomore year, when I gave my first presentation in front of the whole class. I was petrified! But now, after giving at least one presentation in each of my management classes, I think I'm really becoming good at it." This statement probably reflects the influence of ____ on Naresh's experience of stress in giving a presentation.
a.
social support
b.
pride
c.
past experience
d.
perception


ANS:  C                       

   12.   The relationship between experience and stress is based on:
a.
personality
b.
social support
c.
gender
d.
reinforcement


ANS:    D
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post